The SIEA Senior Social Media Specialist, Tim Turi, reminds PS4 users of the most important video games coming to the platform by the end of the year with a special “Most Wanted” list that highlights the most representative projects of the videogame offering of the Sony console soon and middle term.
The information sheet packaged by Turi starts from the imminent launch of the Metroidvania Control and of the Man of Medan horror adventure and then embraces the main titles coming in autumn and winter on PlayStation 4, such as the Borderlands 3 looter shooter, the simulation of FIFA 20 football, the remaster of the historic MediEvil and the sci-fi epic Death Stranding by Hideo Kojima.
- Control – August 27th
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan – August 30th
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 6 September
- Borderlands 3 – 13 September
- FIFA 20 – 27 September
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – October 4th
- Concrete Genie – October 8th
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – October 25th
- MediEvil – 25 October
- The Outer Worlds – 25 October
- Death Stranding – November 8th
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order – November 15th
- DOOM Eternal – November 22nd
As you have certainly guessed by scrolling with us the list in question, in the “Most Wanted” of Sony with the most anticipated PS4 games from here to the end of the year there is no reference to the exclusive PlayStation of the caliber of The Last of Us Part 2 or Ghost of Tsushima.
If in the case of the Naughty Dog blockbuster the announcement of the release date seems to be close to judging by the increasing rumors about TLOU2, the discourse linked to the new intellectual property of Sucker Punch set in feudal Japan, whose launch is quite different, is instead always according to the leak, it should only happen at the end of 2020, coincidentally, it is assumed, with the commercialization of PS5.