On Fortnite a new mission will be added tomorrow, and the usual data miners with a leak have revealed the name of the mission, which will be Spray & Pray in English, and what will be the challenges and goals of Week 2 of Season 10 of Fortnite.
Completing these goals will earn you XP and stars, but also cosmetic items that did not figure in the rewards of weekly challenges last season. Here are all the objectives to complete for the Spray & Pray mission in normal mode:
- Inflict damage on opponents with an SMG (500)
- Paint a fountain, a dump crane and a distributor (1)
- Paint several service stations (1)
- Find spray cans (5)
- Inflict damage on enemy structures using a Minigun (3000)
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away (3)
- Find chests in Pinnacles City (7)
Here below the Prestigio challenges :
- Eliminate 2 enemies with an SMG in a single game
- Search for chests in containers with windows (5)
- Paint cars or vans in different locations (6)
- Find posters covered with graffiti in a single game (2)
- Inflict damage to opponents with a Minigun (500)
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 5m away (5)
- Eliminate opponents in City Pinnacles wearing the Tilted Teknique outfit
Completing the 14 objectives you will receive rewards such as stars and XP points: completing 7 you will get the Back Bling Paint Pack, of epic rarity, and completing them all will unlock a new style for the skin Tilted Teknique, called Streetstyle. You can see both rewards in the photos at the bottom of the news.
The Back Bling Paint Pack is of epic rarity.