As announced by Epic Games, Fortnite ‘s servers have just gone offline to accommodate the 10.10 update of the game. The developer has published the patch notes with all the innovations introduced with the update in Real Battle, Save the World and Creative Mode.
As you can read in the tweet reported at the bottom of the news, Fortnite’s scheduled server maintenance has just begun to accommodate the new update 10.10. Below we list the major innovations introduced by the update for the Royal Battle, Save the World and Creative modes.
News of Royal Battle
A new Slit Zone has brought the Big Megazzini back to the time of Corso Commercio, and prices have fallen. But where prices fall the dangers increase: balances that are thirsty for sales are being generated in the Slit Zone, and they want the shopping center all to themselves. You can see the new area in action in the trailer at the top of the news.
MAT Race of the world
Dive in, dodge and lower yourself to avoid insidious traps, stretches of lava and more to become the best runner in the world. 16 players compete to complete the course. The first team to collect 30 coins wins!
Updates to BRUTO
- Added a pointing laser that appears when players load and fire missiles.
- In addition to the gunner of BRUTUS, this laser is visible to opponents and companions.
- This allows players to know where the gunner is firing rockets before they are fired.
- Improved audio and graphic feedback during the self-destruct sequence.
- Now it is possible to get on a BRUTUS directly from the hang gliding mode.
- Updated the BRUTO generation logic for the large team generation modes.
- The BRUTUS will now be generated intermittently during the game instead of waiting for the end of the Storm phases.
- The BRUTUS abandoned in the Storm will now self-destruct after 30 seconds.
- The BRUTUS will reappear on the minimap after 15 seconds if there are no players in either place.
New in Save the World
Penny sets off!
This week, help Penny reach the radio station to broadcast her Summer Song. Load the van and gather the group, it’s time to get going with a new weekly assignment!
Where there is thunder … There is Thora. The character will be available again in Save the World.
New Creative mode
Now usable in Creative mode! Unleash the mechanical massacre in your games.
Manage your islands
Have you finished the space to create new creations? Now you can add and remove islands at will.
Adds post-processing effects to player screens during the game.
To know all the news and the bug fixes introduced with the update, we refer you to the official patch notes of the 10.10 update of Fortnite.
Downtime for the v10.10 update has begun.
Jump into the patch notes to see what's new! https://t.co/GO6FRKz3RR
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 14, 2019