While waiting for the PC version of Destiny to migrate to Steam permanently, Bungieshooter players can start linking their Battle.net account to the Valve platform, in order to transfer the content and progress achieved in the game. In this guide, we explain how to do it.
Starting October 1, when the new Ombre from the Deep expansion will debut on the market, the PC version of Destiny 2 will definitely switch to Steam and will no longer be available on Battle.net.
To prepare for this step, players can start linking their Battle.net account to Steam, in order to transfer all their contents in the game and all the progress made with their Watch to the Valve platform. Below we show you all the steps to take to complete this operation.
How to connect the Destiny 2 Battle.net account to Steam
- Access the following address on the official Bungie website to start the process.
- Log in with your Battle.net account credentials.
- Press the Steam button to view all the contents associated with your Destiny 2 PC account that will be transferred to Steam.
- Access Steam using the credentials of your account associated with the Valve platform.
- Once logged in, you can connect the two accounts. If you go to Steam, Destiny 2 will not be shown in your library yet, but by going to the game’s store page, this will show that it will unlock on October 1st. You can pre-order Shadows from the Deep even now.
Once completed, starting October 1st, you will be able to play Destiny 2 on Steam by taking advantage of all the contents of the game you purchased on Battle.net, and enjoying all the progress previously made with your Guardian.