To celebrate the GamesCom 2019, Ubisoft has launched an interesting wave of promotions on its official website thanks to which it will be possible for the next few days to add numerous highly discounted titles to its library.
Here are some of the titles currently on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition (includes all DLCs) for € 46.00
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (all versions) starting from 8.00 euros
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 at 29.99
- Rainbow Six Siege – Pass of the Year 4 at 23.99 euros
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands at 17.50 euros
- The Division 2 – Pass of the Year 1 at 29.99 euros
- Far Cry New Dawn at 22.49 euros
- The Crew 2 at 15.00 euros
- South Park: Di-Righteous Clashes at 15.00 euros
In addition to the titles mentioned in the list, among the games in promotion, you will find all the editions of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Origin as well as all the additional skins for Rainbow Six Siege weapons. If you are curious to discover the many games and DLC at a discount, please take a look at the official promotion page on the Ubisoft website.
About Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, have you already read recent free additions to Story Creator Mode, the new quest editor?