Firewall Zero Hour for PlayStation VR celebrates its first birthday with an extended test open to all players from August 28th to September 2nd. During this time the game will be downloadable and playable at no cost from PlayStation Store.
” Coordinates tactical attacks using a 360 ° view with total freedom of movement in this immersive team shooter, exclusively for PlayStation VR. Feel the whistle of bullets all around you thanks to 3D surround sound as you recruit a team of mercenaries elite and face thrilling battles in search of valuable information. Work together to carry out plans, eliminate enemies, secure the goal … and take the money home. “
- Form your team and lead them into 4-on-4 matches
- Calca remote and dangerous war scenarios
- Customize and upgrade your arsenal and equipment
- Train yourself to the battles that await you thanks to intense singleplayer scenarios
- Use the PS VR target controller to face your rivals with the unprecedented aim and unparalleled tracking
Once the trial period is over you can uninstall the game or alternatively purchase it in digital format (keeping the progress) for 29.99 euros. Undoubtedly a great opportunity to try one of the best shooters available for VR platforms.