Major Nelson announced the new Xbox Game Pass games arriving by the first half of September. Six new free titles for Xbox One and PC Windows 10, including two exclusive Windows 10 and of course the highly anticipated Gears 5 in Standard and Ultimate versions.
The Xbox Game Pass lineup for September 2019 includes Dead Cells, Gears 5, Metal Gear Solid HD Edition 2 & 3, Creatures in the Well, Enter the Gungeon and Gonner Blüeberry Edition.
Xbox Game Pass Games in September 2019
- Dead Cells (Xbox / PC) – September 5th
- Bad North Jotunn Edition (PC)
- Metal Gear Solid HD Edition 2 & 3 (Xbox) – September 5th
- Shadow Warrior 2 (PC)
- Creatures in the Well (Xbox / PC) – 6 September
- Gears 5 Standard Edition (Xbox / PC) – September 6th
- Gears 5 Ultimate Edition (Xbox / PC) – September 10th
- Gonner Blüeberry Edition (Xbox / PC) – September 12th
- Enter the Gungeon (Xbox / PC) – September 12th
A number of games that are not particularly numerous but in any case, they are very high-quality additions, with Gears 5 Ultimate Edition obviously representing the spearhead of an ever brighter crown. Also noteworthy are Dead Cells, while Enter The Gungeon and Gonner are more specific.
Finally, the Metal Gear Solid HD Edition will satisfy all lovers of the Hideo Kojima series with the inclusion of Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater. What do you think of the new Xbox Game Pass for September 2019?