As we know Cyberpunk 2077 will be present at the Tokyo Game Show and for the occasion Spike Chunsoft (publisher of the game in Japan) has released the first dubbed trailer in Japanese.
This is the same cinematic trailer shown at E3 in Los Angeles, with the only difference being the dubbing in Japanese instead of in English, for the rest the clip does not show unpublished sequences of any kind. Spike Chunsoft took advantage of the opportunity to announce the voice actors ‘ cast :
- V (Man) (voiced by Chikahiro Kobayashi)
- V (Woman) (voiced by Risa Shimizu)
- Johnny Silverhand (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Jackie Welles (voiced by Youji Ueda)
- Dexter DeShawn (voiced by Ryuuzaburou Ootomo)
- Placide (voiced by Yasuhiro Mamiya)
- Brigitte (voiced by Kaori Yamagata)
It is not clear at the moment if the company has in store the publication of other material for the Tokyo Game Show 2019 (scheduled from 12 to 15 September) in this case it could still be videos already popular in the West and now brought to the attention of the Asian public in the official version.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released worldwide on 16 April 2020 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, later the CD Projekt RED game will also appear on Google Stadia. Recently the Polish studio confirmed the presence of multiplayer and post-launch DLC.