The new issue of Famitsu awarded The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening and PES 2020, promoting the two games with a rating close to the perfect score. We see all the votes contained in the famous Japanese magazine this month.
Below we list all the votes contained in the last issue of Famitsu
- AI: The Somnium Files (PS4, Switch) – 9/9/8/8 [34/40]
- Desktop Rugby (Switch) – 7/7/7/7 [28/40]
- eFootball PES 2020 (PS4) – 9/9/9/8 [35/40]
- Grand Brix Shooter (Switch) – 7/8/8/7 [30/40]
- Heave Ho (Switch) – 8/7/8/6 [29/40]
- Jakou no Lyla: Allure of Musk (Switch) – 7/8/8/8 [31/40]
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) – 9/9/9/8 [35/40]
- Pawarumi (Switch) – 8/7/8/7 [30/40]
- Rally Rock ‘N Racing (Switch) – 7/6/7/6 [26/40]
As you can see, eFootball PES 2020 and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening received a rating of 35/40, a rating close to the perfect score. In both cases, three journalists out of four opted for a 9/10, promoting the two titles almost with full marks.
Also noteworthy is the excellent welcome was given to AI: The Somnium Files, the new game by Spike Chunsoft and Kotaro Uchikoshi (creator of the Zero Escape series), which takes home a rating of 34/40.