Regardless of the controversy over the leak of weapons and armor of the Shadowkeep Raid, the Bungie boys return to the pages of the official Destiny 2 website to unravel the roadmap of the updates that will cover the Shadows from the Deep expansion.
The calendar proposed to us by the American authors focuses on the events that will take place during the Season of the Timeless, the in-game phase that will see the Vex and their progeny of biomechanical creatures return in style.
The first phase of Ombre dal Profondo will coincide, precisely, with the launch of the expansion, scheduled for October 1 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One together with Destiny 2 New Light, the basic and completely free version of the Bungie shooter blockbuster. The phase of the Season of the Timeless will begin shortly after, that is Saturday 5 October, with the possibility of participating in the Raid that will start the Vex offensive.
So here is the complete program of innovations that await Guardians who want to take on the challenges of the Season of the Timeless:
- October 8: Nightmare Hunts – Heroic and Legendary
- October 15: Nightmare Hunts – Master, Iron Banner
- 22 October: Exotic Enterprise – Soffio del Leviatano
- from 29 October to 11 November: Feast of the Lost Souls
- October 29: Secret Launch, New PvP Mode – Controlled Impetus
- 29 October: Exotic Enterprise – Divinity
- November 5: First Incursion Challenge
- 19 November: Vex Offensive – Final Assault
At the bottom of the news, you will find the Bungie explanatory infographic with all the information on free updates and updates related to the Seasonal Pass of the Season of the Timeless which will be included in Shadows from the Deep.