Niantic Labs has finally made available in Pokemon GO the fifth-generation Pokemon introduced for the first time in 2007 in Pokemon White and Black for Nintendo DS and now captured by all coaches on iPhone and Android smartphones.
More than three years ago, your journey to Pokémon GO began with Pokémon originating in the Kanto region and continued with the encounter of hundreds of Pokémon from the regions of Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, including fights, raids and completed searches. Now the time to meet the Pokémon originating from the Unima region is nearby Get ready to meet new friends and Pokémon featured in Pokémon Black and White, coming to Pokémon GO later.
Pokemon GO: 5th Generation Pokemon
Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle and other wild Pokémon originating from the Unova region are now available. Spark worked hard to walk and incubate eggs for his research and found that the following Pokémon started hatching from the eggs :
- Eggs from 2 km: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
After facing dozens of raids, Candela found that it would be possible to challenge Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink in the raids. Coaches, keep in mind that there are no reports regarding the appearance of wild Klinks outside of raids. Following some trips and meticulous research, Blanche reported that some wild Pokémon only appears in certain parts of the world. Join us to welcome them.
- Asia Pacific: Pansage, the Scimperba Pokémon
- Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the Hot Test Pokémon
- Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Watering Pokémon
- Western Hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern Hemisphere: Durant, the Ferformed Pokémon
- If you’re lucky, you might come across color Patrat and Lillipup
The Unima Stone is coming!
This black and white evolutionary stone will allow some Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on Pokémon like Lampent and find out what happens! This object can be obtained in extraordinary discoveries. Other Pokémon originating from the Unova region will be available on Pokémon GO following updates that Professor Willow will share from his research, so be prepared to meet them soon. Come on Coach, Unova is waiting for us, come on!