FIFA 20 is a game that has lots of content, and although the popularity of Ultimate Team almost obscures other game modes, there is always a rather large number of players interested in something more classic, such as Career Mode, which is also naturally present in this edition of the videogame.
And one of the main aspects of this modality is the construction of a team through skillful market moves, such as for example grabbing some players on a free transfer, which can turn out to be a real business.
In fact, there are several talents, who at the start of the game have only one year of contract left, and waiting for their real counterparts to sign (or not) renewal with their club, and EA Sports adjust the situation with an update , this means that you can win them by purchasing them already in the January market for the second season of your career by paying the cost of their salary only.
Important names include David De Gea, Manchester United’s Spanish goalkeeper and one of the world’s top 1, Tottenham director Christian Eriksen, Napoli winger Dries Mertens and PSG striker Edinson Cavani. Let’s see the complete list:
- P) David De Gea – Manchester United
- P) Walter Benitez – Nice
- D) Toby Alderweireld – Tottenham
- D) Stefan Savic – Atletico Madrid
- D) Thomas Meunier – PSG
- D) Nathaniel Clyne – Liverpool
- C) Christian Eriksen – Tottenham
- C) Mario Götze – Borussia Dortmund
- C) Timothy Castagne – Atalanta
- A) Edinson Cavani – PSG
- A) Dries Mertens – Naples
- A) Jarrod Bowen – Hull City
- A) Callum Hudson-Odoi – Chelsea
What do you think of these names? Do you plan to hire someone for your team for free?