Subscribers to EA Access are enjoying FIFA 20, while those who have pre-ordered special editions will be able to play from tomorrow. The fact is that while the game is not yet officially selling the stores, it is already time to make predictions about the new Team of the Week.
YouTuber Austor has compiled a list of probable names, and indeed some forecast that could prove to right seems to be there. On all the name of Bernardo Silva, the talent of Manchester City, who made a hat-trick that contributed to the resounding 8-0 that Guardiola’s team trimmed at Watford.
Among the names proposed also that of Marcus Thuram , son of the famous defender Lilian, who with a brace gave the victory to the unpronounceable Borussia Moenchengladbach, and two players who play in the Italian championship: Marcelo Brozovic from Inter, author of one of the two networks with which the Nerazzurri team won the Milan derby, and the usual Cristiano Ronaldo of Juvenile … pardon, from Piemonte Calcio, who provided a great performance in the league against Verona.
Here is the complete list:
- GK: Rune Almenning Jarstein 83 → 85 (Hertha BSC)
- GK: Rubén Blanco 76 → 81 (RC Celta Vigo)
- CB: Chey Dunkley 70 → 78 (Wigan Athletic)
- CB: Willi Orban 81 → 84 (RB Leipzig)
- CB: Jack O’Connell 74 → 80 (Sheffield United)
- CB: Pablo 77 → 81 (Girondins de Bordeaux)
- RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold 83 → 85 (Liverpool)
- RB: Ricardo Pereira 82 → 84 (Leicester City)
- CDM: Marcelo Brozović 81 → 84 (Inter Milan)
- CDM: Axel Witsel 85 → 86 (Borussia Dortmund)
- CM: Marcel Hartel 69 → 77 (Arminia Bielefeld)
- CM: Nikola Vlašić 77 → 81 (CSKA Moskva)
- CAM: Tariqe Fosu 67 → 76 (Oxford United)
- CAM: Philippe Coutinho 86 → 87 (FC Bayern Munich)
- LM: Casimir Ninga 73 → 79 (Angers SCO)
- LM: Amine Harit 76 → 81 (FC Schalke 04)
- LW: Bernardo Silva 87 → 88 (Manchester City)
- CF: Davit Skhirtladze 66 → 75 (Arka Gdynia)
- ST: Marcus Thuram 75 → 81 (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- ST: Willian José 82 → 84 (Real Sociedad)
- ST: Chris Wood 77 → 81 (Burnley) ST: Emir Kujović 67 → 76 (Djurgårdens IF)
- ST: Cristiano Ronaldo 93 → 94 (Piemonte Calcio)
You can watch the video from which these predictions are taken, as usual at the bottom of the news. What do you think? What are your predictions for the FIFA 20 Week Team?