Not content with the media hype aroused by the huge leak on GTA 6 of which he recently became the protagonist, the Redditor is known as “TemperatureRising45” returns to the media spotlight to reveal what, in his opinion, will represent the partial list of the tracks we will listen to in GTA 6 radio stations.
According to the author of this rumor, the presence of these pieces in the interactive soundtrack of the next Grand Theft Auto would have been confirmed by an unspecified anonymous source.
In recent days, another leak of India Rockstar of GTA 6 involved a source that would seem to be committed to the development of the title, revealing much information sull’ action free-roaming the Big R. Anyway, here is the list of songs quoted by TemperatureRising45 for GTA 6 radio stations:
- Nirvana – Lithium
- Childish Gambino – Redbone
- Wiz Khalifa – Medicated
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Eminem – The Real Slim Shady
- Nico Segal – Sunday Candy
- Hopsin – I Sag My Pants
- Nate Dogg – Regulate
- The Notorious BIG – Notorious Thugs
- Soundgarden – The Day I Tried to Live
- Pearl Jam – Last Kiss
- War – Why Can’t We Be Friends?
- Bob Seger – Fire Lake
- Biz Markie – Just A Friend
- Alice in Chains – Got Me Wrong
- Bob Marley – No woman, no cry
- Israel K – Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- The Strokes – You Only Live Once
- Squeeze – Up The Junction
- XXXTentacion – Sad
- Juice WRLD – Lucid Dreams
- Guns N ‘Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Shooting Star – Bad Company
- God – Rainbow in the Dark
As always, we urge you to take these numerous rumors about GTA 6 for what they are, that is mere indiscretions from unconfirmed sources and that, for this reason, could be completely unfounded. Regardless of the veracity of this leak, what do you think of these songs? Would you be happy to hear them moving from one radio station to another during our digital raids on the streets of GTA 6 on next-gen? Let us know with a comment.