Bandai Namco has announced the next update for Code Vein , the souls-like developed by the God Eater guys, which will add Halloween-themed accessories and other updates for character creation and exploration.
The update patch v1.04 will be published during the month of October . To be precise, the note patch (found here) reports:
- New Halloween themed accessories, colors and facial paints
- New function for the right-left symmetry of the hair
- You can change your partner in the Mistle from the beginning
- New function to lock the direction of the map
- New feature to disable conversations while browsing
- New pop-ups for abnormal conditions
- Change in trigger conditions for the “Trial of Blood”
- Ichor can be obtained during training
Code Vein has been very well received, especially on Steam which is the first among the titles of Bandai Namco.