The famous magazine Famitsu is in the newsstands of Japan with the number 1614 that proposes as always some inevitable reviews. Among the titles reviewed this week, we find Death Stranding which wins the 40/40 Perfect Score. The latest effort by the popular game designer Hideo Kojima was therefore greatly appreciated.
We remind you that Famitsu entrusts the evaluations to four different editors, thus assigning an overall grade in the 40th.
- A Hat in Time (Switch) – 8/9/7/9 [32/40]
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4, Switch) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
- Death Stranding (PS4) – 10/10/10/10 [40/40]
- My Time at Portia (PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]
- Strange Telephone (Switch) – 6/8/8/8 [30/40]
- Vasara Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 7/8/8/8 [31/40]
What do you think of these titles? Tell us below in the comments!