Capcom has published an update for its investors, reporting how its “Platinum” stocks are going on the market – that is, those that have exceeded 1 million copies worldwide since their launch. We learn as well as recent and successful titles like Resident Evil 2 and Monster Hunter: World, but not only.
To dominate this ranking is just the latter, arrived at 14.1 million units, while Resident Evil 5 chases it to 7.5 million, detaching Resident Evil 6 a little, standing at 7.4 million. The two most recent episodes of the horror franchise, Resident Evil 2 (remake of the 1998 original) and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard record 6.8 million units and 4.7 million respectively.
This is the top 10 complete with Capcom’s biggest hits:
- Monster Hunter World: 14.1 million units
- Resident Evil 5: 7.5 million units
- Resident Evil 6: 7.4 million units
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard: 6.8 million units
- Street Fighter 2: 6.3 million units
- Resident Evil 2 (1998) : 4.96 million units
- Monster Hunter Freedom 3: 4.9 million units
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) : 4.7 million units
- Monster Hunter Generations: 4.3 million units
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: 4.2 million units
Have you bought all these Capcom successes?