The Japanese magazine Famitsu has compiled the now traditional ranking of the most anticipated games by its readers, currently controlled by Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is the most awaited game by Famitsu readers: the Japanese magazine has drawn up the traditional ranking that sees the title of Square Enix in the lead.
The list of games naturally clarifies the profound differences between the tastes of Japanese and Western users, since immediately after Final Fantasy VII Remake we find names like Project Sakura Wars and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In short, it is a riot of Japanese productions and the first American title, The Last of Us 2, has to settle for the tenth position in the ranking.
- [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,622 votes
- [PS4] Project Sakura Wars – 1,221 votes
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 650 votes
- [PS4] Tales of Arise – 578 votes
- [PS4] Nioh 2 – 507 votes
- [PS4] Yakuza 7 – 463 votes
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 424 votes
- [PS4] Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers – 406 votes
- [NSW] Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 378 votes
- [PS4] The Last of Us Part II – 334 votes
- [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 311 votes
- [PS4] Trials of Mana – 294 votes
- [NSW] Ushiro – 279 votes
- [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 265 votes
- [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 252 votes
- [PS4] Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – 230 votes
- [PS4] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 – 211 votes
- [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate – 204 votes
- [PS4] Granblue Fantasy Versus – 183 votes
- [PS4] Ghosts of Tsushima – 170 votes