All the content, details and prices of the Fortnite Chapter 2 store today, Tuesday 18 February 2020, directly from the developers of Epic Games.
The new shop of Fortnite Chapter 2 is now available, so it’s time to take a closer look at all the contents, prices, and details proposed by Epic Games developers today, Tuesday, 18 February 2020.
It first begins with the Players’ Skins, which are available again on Fortnite Chapter 2 after many months of absence: they are, for example, Composed Director and Master of the Midfield, but accessories, characters, and instruments are really as many as you will see. The Skins, however, are offered at the price of 1200 V-buck, around 12 euros per exchange. The Ice Queen is also back(perhaps for the last time this winter), which being legendary, however, costs 2000 V-buck, about 20 euros per exchange. Lastly, the ballets in evidence today are Elegant Movements, Billy Rimbalzello and Savor Victory.
Below we present all the contents, details and prices of the Fortnite Chapter 2 store on February 18, 2020. Remember that Thursday, February 20, 2020, Season 2 will officially debut.
- The Ice Queen (Costume) – 2000 V-buck
- Depth Soldier (Costume) – 1200 V-buck
- Red Jade (Costume) – 800 V-buck
- Shrouded Shadow (Costume) – 1500 V-buck
- Versa (Costume) – 1500 V-buck
- Elegant movements (Emote) – 800 V-buck
- Battle ax (Tool collection) – 800 V-buck
- Billy Rimbalzello (Emote) – 500 V-buck
- Taste the victory (Emote) – 500 V-buck
- Players’ skins (Costume) – 1200 V-buck each
- Rebounds (Emote) – 500 V-buck
- Red card (Emote) – 200 V-buck
- Elite cleat (Collecting tool) – 500 V-buck
- Vuvuzela (Tool collection) – 800 V-buck
- Goleada (Hang Gliding) – 500 V-buck
- Trumpet (Emote) – 200 V-buck