Epic Games has shared some changes for the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 with the players: they will involve the Team Brawl mode.
With the arrival of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, one of the most popular game modes of Fortnite Battle Royale will undergo some changes. Let’s talk about Team Brawl: if you use it regularly, you should read the following.
The developers of Epic Games announced the changes for Team Brawl in the last few minutes. All the changes listed below, in a practical list, will be effective starting from the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Update, scheduled for tomorrow Thursday 20 February 2020. What do you think?
- All weapons present will be of rare, epic or legendary rarity
- Bandages will be removed
- Hang gliding will be free of charge (it will no longer occupy an inventory slot)
- At the start of the game, each player will receive a quantity of 150 units for each material
- Skill-based matchmaking will be disabled
- Victory eliminations will be increased from 100 to 125