The angels of Charlie
they are ready to return.
The appointment in Italian cinemas is for the 9 of January of the next year (in the United States, already the 15 November 2019): the day when he will make his debut on the big screen reboot of the famous tv series Charlie’s Angelsthis time in the form of a real movie. Sign is Elizabeth Banks, the protagonist in front of the camera with Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska.
The music, however, and are signed by the composer Brian Tyler, but enriched by several songs, all revealed by Ariana Grande: its one of the voices that we shall hear in the soundtrack. But the singer will also be coproducer executive of the entire film. That of Ariana Grande, however, will not be the only item noted that we will hear in the course of the film: there will also be Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, and Anittato mention only the most famous. And also the unforgotten and unforgettable Donna Summerwith the Gigamesh remix of his Bad Girls.
WATCH THE GALLERY WITH THE NEW ANGELS
The tracklist of the soundtrack of Charlie’s Angels unveiled by Ariana Grande:
- How It’s Done (sung by Kash Doll, Kim Petras, Alma and Stefflon Don)
- Bad to You (sung by Ariana Grande, Normans and Nicki Minaj)
- Don’t Call Me Angel (sung by Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey)
- Eyes Off You (sung by the M-22, Arlissa and Kiana Ledé)
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) (sung by Donna Summer)
- Nobody (sung by Ariana Grande and Chaka Khan)
- Panther (sung by Anitta)
- How The Look on You (sung by Ariana Grande)
- Blackout (sung by Danielle Bradbery)
- Got Her Own (sung by Ariana Grande and Victoria Monét)
- Charlie’s Angels Theme – 2:45 (Jack Elliott, Allyn Ferguson)
“I’m really excited about and honored to have so many women phenomenal involved in this incredible project“he said the same Ariana Grande, moving then to his audience: “We can’t wait for you to listen to this soundtrack from a dream. These songs are really perfect for the movie. For me it was a unique experience and exciting. I can’t wait to listen to these pieces and scream when I hear the voices of my friends. We’re almost there!”.