In a nutshell: After a long period of development, the new PowerShell 7.0 is now available for all users. The new Version is based on .NET-Core-3.1.2 and brings some great new features, including a streamlined system, and a dynamic error to view the notifications, for new releases, Pipeline, Parallelization, and some of the new entrants. For more information about the new Release can be found on the relevant post on the Microsoft Docs, the new Version can, as usual, in the GitHub download.
PowerShell 7.0 can be your previous PowerShell. Core 6.x is parallel to the one of Windows PowerShell that is installed, as well as the predecessors backward compatible with previous versions. Microsoft provides platform support for the following operating systems:
- In Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019
- macOS x 10.13 ” Serra High, or higher,
- Red hat Enterprise Linux, or CentOS in Version 7.0 and higher
- Fedora 29, and the upper
- Debian 9 and above
- On Ubuntu 16.04, and the upper
- Alpine Linux 3.8 and higher
- it’s Jump-15 and higher
The official announcement was to be inserted as a power source. In addition, with the support of the operating system up to date.