SEE ALSO: The trailer for the finale Black Widow
While fans wait to find out if the Disney sends the output of Black Widow (as Mulan, The New Mutants and Antlersthe magazine Empire the title page of its next issue dedicated to the cinecomic of the Marvel Studios.
The Phase 4 Marvel Cinematic Universe begin directly with the film dedicated to Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson), shown both on the cover-traditional – with his new single white – both on the, for subscribers, illustrated by Jen Bartel.
You can see them both here, but before I remind you that the exit Black Widow are you waiting on 29. in Italian cinema, admitted that the situation has returned to normal then.
The cover of this issue for the kiosk
The cover of this issue for subscribers
Besides Scarlett Johanssonthe cast also includes David Harbour (Red Guardian), Florence Pugh (Yelena Belova), Rachel Weisz (Melina), O-T Fagbenle (Mason) and Ray Winstone. It also seems that Robert Downey Jr. again in the role Tony Starkand William Hurt again General “Thunderbolt” Ross.
The film reveals details about the past Natashabut the main action is set, according to Civil Warand see the heroine fight Taskmaster.
YOU CAN ALSO READ:
– Black Widow the success is announced?
– The spot of Black Widow for the Super Bowl
– Natasha and the other characters portraits in character posters
– The second trailer Black Widow in English
– A featurette dedicated to the legacy of the widow Black
– Natasha against Taskmaster in the special look Black Widow
– Black Widow the way it changes in the we Avengers: Endgame
– The teaser trailer Black Widow
– Our analysis of the trailer
– Robert Downey Jr. it is Tony in is still going Strong Black Widow?
– The screenwriter of Black Widow do not fear the trolls, and speaks of the post-Civil war
– Black Widow it could be the last film of Marvel Scarlett Johansson
– Upon arrival, the resurrection of Natasha Romanoff?
Directed and written by
The Director of the film has been entrusted with. Cate Shortlandnote for Somersault, Lore and Berlin Syndrome. The screenplay was written Jac Schaeffer (TiMER, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, Nasty Women, Captain Marvel, Wanda vision), while Ned Benson (The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby) is the author of the last version. The Director of photography is Rob Hardy.
Source: Comic book movie