It seems that this powerful family of successful women, it is destined to fail in love!
The Kardashian-Jenner almost have it all, are famous, have a business super-successful, that have made them earn millions of dollars and buy mansions and clothing accessories of the most prestigious designers, but their love life is just as amazing?
It turns out that although Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe have had relationships with guys super famous, and their romances always end up!, and many believe that is due to a terrible curse that chases.
These dramatic relationships are some of the evidences:
1. Let’s start with Kylie, even if the young entrepreneur has already become the mother, the relationship with the father of her little Stormi, Travis Scott, sadly came to an end. Now the couple keeps a nice relationship for the sake of your baby, but we don’t know if you were able to resume their romance.
2. Kendall Jenner, despite being one of the most sought after models of the industry, has not managed to have a stable relationship. It has been linked to major celebrities like Harry Styles, Anwar Hadid or Ben Simons, but none has had a serious relationship.
3. Khloé Kardashian, recently lived in a love drama, because her boyfriend Tristan Thompson and father of her daughter True, the cheated with the best friend of her sister Kylie, Jordy Woods, after having cheated during their pregnancy. Khloé was destroyed.
4. It was in 2015 when Kourtney discovered the infidelities of Scott Disick, so he decided to separate from him; however, he has had to continue to accept it in his life for the children they have in common, and even his new girlfriend, Sofia Richie!
5. Although Kim seems to have the more stable relationship of all next to the rapper, Kanye West, her marriage has been shrouded in controversy of discussions, and to separation, do you believe that will be together until death do you part?
What do you think?, do you believe that there really is a curse chasing the Kardashian?, how will be destined to suffer in love?
Follow us on Instagram: @revistatumexico