Without a doubt, the virus of the Covid-19 has changed the daily routine of all, as well as the plans that everyone had for this 2020.
Events, concerts, catwalks, productions, movies, etc, are just some of the things that the coronavirus directly affected.
Likewise, we present to you some celebrities who had to postpone their weddings for the health crisis that faces the entire world.
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom: the happy couple unveiled in early march the wait of your baby. But also reported that their wedding planned in Japan, it would be postponed until further notice due to the situation in the asian continent.
- Emma Stone and Dave McCary: After committing last December and to make it public on social networks, the couple has decided to assume your wedding until further notice, because of the risk of contagion.
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez: The singer confessed in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres that the wedding plans would be held back for the moment and wait for the situation to be controlled.
- Fer Gay: The driver of TV Azteca has also decided to postpone their wedding to the contingency, although held in a symbolic way the last 4 of April.
- Kristal Silva and Luis Angel: This couple also joins the list of those who cancelled their wedding, the driver announced with sadness the news although all with the aim of prevention.