With these five movies, you’ll have enough motivation to do exercise during this quarantine.
Movies always inspire us to dare to do different things: declare our love to the person we like, travel around the world and to cook delicious and new dishes. That is why we believe that the magic of the film does not live only during the movie but goes beyond it; in that feeling of wanting to try something after that a good movie has inspired you.
If you don’t know what to do during these days of quarantine, and you’ve been thinking that exercise would be a good option, why not have a preheating watching these movies? We are sure that you give you the little nudge you need to start to move the body and sweat.
1. Kill Bill: Volume 2 (2004): A lot of training and many swords. The second volume of this successful movie of Quentin Tarantino shows us the bride (Uma Thurman) during their search to finish with the people who wounded on the day of your wedding.
2. Rocky (1976): The first film of one of the stories that continues to the present: Rocky (1976 – 2018), shows Sylvester Stallone in the role of a boxer that will give you the opportunity to fight for the world title in the heavy weights against the champion Apollo Creed. We are confident that the scenes of Sylvester’s training along with the iconic soundtrack of this movie you will want to start with the home training immediately.
3. Wonder woman (2017): The first film solo Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot not only you will be dazzled by the beautiful landscapes where the story of the warriors of the amazon, but also by the strong sequence of training that he had to spend Gal Gadot to become one of them.
4. Karate kid (1984): More martial arts! The training that mr Miyagi teaches Daniel LaRusso to win a competition where he would face his “bullies” not only will motivate us to want to practice karate, but also help us learn more about the philosophy behind this skill.
5. Creed (2015): Finally, we have more of Rocky (Sylvester Stallone), who is in charge of being the mentor and trainer of Adonis Johnson (Michael B. Jordan), the son of his friend and former rival Apollo Creed. A film full of action, excitement and intense training will help you get your boxer inside and be mentally ready to start training.
If after watching these movies you don’t know where to start with the training, Chris Hemsworth you can help. The actor decided to give free access to your app Centre for that we can all concentrate on having a training happy and healthy, with good nutrition and mental health; pillars on which we must focus more during this quarantine.
(Cover photo: composition of Fandango Latam)