Comedian Adam Sandler is the main protagonist of the marathon movie special that the TV signal cable Warner Channel scheduled for the next Sunday, starting at 14.15.
The films to be issued, the titles of which were endorsed with the of its theatrical release in the country, are:
– “The best of my weddings” (1998), directed by Frank Coraci, with Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and Christine Taylor.
A wedding singer disappointed and a compassionate waitress looking for the true love during the 80s.
– “Click – Losing control” (2006), directed by Frank Coraci, with Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale and Christopher Walken.
An architect who works too much gets a universal remote control that allows you to go forward and slow down and stop the world around him. The complications occur when the engine begins to fail, and advances the life of the architect in his own way.
– “Don’t mess with Zohan” (2008), directed by Dennis Dugan, with Adam Sandler, John Turturro and Emmanuelle Chriqui.
Tired of all the fighting in his country, legendary israeli military called Zohan fakes his own death and travels to New York, where you can fulfill your big dream: to become a stylist. The boldness with the Zohan short and comb through the hair makes it a success among women of Manhattan, but, when your enemy located, Zohan will have to use their military skills if you want to use the scissors.
– “A wife of lie” (2011), directed by Dennis Dugan, with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker.
The surgeon Danny decides to hire his assistant Katherine, a single mother with children, to pretend to be his family. His intention is to show Palmer that his love for her is so great that it is on the verge of a divorce from his wife.
– “As if for the first time” (2008), directed by Peter Segal, with Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and Rob Schneider.
A veterinarian tries repeatedly that a woman who has problems with her memory fall in love again of him.
All these films will be rotating from the Sunday in the schedule of Warner Channel.