Comedian Adam Sandler is the main protagonist of the marathon movie special that the TV signal cable Warner Channel scheduled for Sunday starting at 14.15.
The films to be issued, the titles of which were endorsed with the of its theatrical release in the country, are:
– “The best of my weddings” (1998), directed by Frank Coraci, with Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and Christine Taylor.
– “Click – Losing control” (2006), directed by Frank Coraci, with Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale and Christopher. Walken
– “Don’t mess with Zohan” (2008), directed by Dennis Dugan, with Adam Sandler, John Turturro and Emmanuelle Chriqui.
– “A wife of lie” (2011), directed by Dennis Dugan, with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Brooklyn Decker.
– “As if for the first time” (2008), directed by Peter Segal, with Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore and Rob Schneider.
All these films will be rotating from the Sunday in the schedule of Warner Channel.