Authorities of the State of Mexico published in the Official Newspaper of the entity the way in which it will implement the program Today it does Not Circulate in phase 3 of the pandemic COVID-19.
On Tuesday, governor Alfredo del Mazo, said that its implementation would be widespread, regardless of the hologram, to reduce the flow of people on the outside and try to reduce the infection.
The measures will be in force from Thursday, April 23 and until may 30, 2020.
“The vehicles will be subject to the restriction of traffic on roads in the State of Mexico in a schedule consisting of 05:00 to 22:00 hours, in accordance with the last numerical digit of their registration and of the color of your stickers, regardless of the hologram check that act (Exempt “E” and Double Zero “00”, Zero “0” One “1” or Two “2”) in accordance with the following table:
Shall be exempt the following vehicles
1. Public and private transport of passengers, local and federal (buses, taxis, minibuses and other services that have the authorization for the provision of the service). Are excluded from the above individual services associated with platforms centralized, electronic, web sites or mobile applications;
2. Motor vehicles, intended to provide emergency services, medical, public safety, fire, rescue, civil protection and urban services;
3. Vehicles used for funeral services;
4. Vehicles designed to carry or be driven by people with disabilities;
5. Vehicles used in circumstances manifest, and urgent, to attend to a medical emergency;
6. Vehicles local and federal transportation of cargo;
7. Vehicles for private use which are driven or used to transport personnel from the health sector in all specialties, paramedical, administrative and support (must be demonstrated on the participation in the health sector with the corresponding id and/or a copy of the professional certificate, or with the presentation of the card officially issued by the Government of the State of Mexico, which contains signatures, handwritten and stamp of the health institution to which it is attached).
The card will be available for download on the page https://sma.edomex.gob.mx;
9. Vehicles dedicated to the supply, care, service and supply of any of the essential activities determined by the competent health authorities, and
10. Vehicles that move people to perform essential activities, as determined by the competent health authorities, or to meet any emergency
“Vehicles registered in other states other than the State of Mexico, will be subject to the restriction of traffic on roads of the municipalities of the Metropolitan Area of the Valley of Mexico, as well as the Metropolitan Area of the Valley of Toluca and Santiago Tianguistenco, on a schedule ranging from 05:00 to 22:00 hours of the last numerical digit of their registration and of the color of your stickers, regardless of the hologram check that act (Exempt “E”, Double Zero “00”, Zero “0” One “1” or Two “2”) according to the SECOND paragraph”, points in the journal.
Please subscribe to the Political Animal, receives benefits and supports free journalism.