In his column in the musical Of taquito in the morning, Leonardo Otermin brought the best dance songs of the last 10 years.
- I’ve Got A Feeling de Black Eyed Peas: “This issue made history on the tracks,” said Otermin.
- Rolling in the Deep de Adele: “Is the disk 21. Temón of a girl with a broken heart. I was ready to commit murder when he wrote this song”.
- Firework by Katy Perry: “it Exploits with this anthem of empowerment, which won awards from MTV and is super explosive, of 2010,” said Otermin.
- Blurred Lines Robin Thicke: “it Is 2013, and this topic is friend Robin, but is a ladri because there was a trial of Marvin Gaye,” he said.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson with Bruno Mars: “A theme for dance non-stop”.
- Slowly, Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee: “The dulce de leche latino, golosinera night of bowling to the entire machine. For those who like the fried cake with sweet of milk”.
Listen to the entire column: