Kylie has achieved… Kim is now the number two…
From long ago, you could see it coming that the success of Kylie Jenner in Instagram would surpass Kim Kardashian, sooner or later. The reaction of the fans to the publications of Kylie have always been outsized in comparison to the amount of likes received by their sisters, including Kim.
No matter the type of publication that makes the rest of the clan in networks, photos more simple of the young Jenner dragged million.
Today Kylie sum 171 million followers. In your account, in the last few months, the publication that more millions of facebook likes he has provided acting only as her protagonist recorded 12 million likes.
Kim Kardashian for the moment, only has 166 million followers. In the year 2020 the only picture that more likes you have been given to Kim, she being the only protagonist, corresponds to the one published last February 19, for this reached five million facebook likes.
In both photos, both Kim as Kylie appear in a bikini, but the young Jenner exceeded to his older sister by at least seven million likes on his post.
With these numbers, it is clear that Kim Kardashian has lost the first place of popularity in your clan, and now the queen is Kylie Jenner, at least on Instagram.
The numbers of followers and therefore the places of importance in this platform, in relation to the clan Kardashian, are as follows:
- Kylie Jenner 171 million followers.
- Kim Kardashian 166 million followers.
- Kendall Jenner 127 million followers.
- Khloé Kardashian 108 million followers.
- Kourtney Kardashian 90.4 million followers.
- Kris Jenner 33.2 million followers.
Eye with Kendall Jenner, who has quietly come up to the third place.
- Adamari Lopez suffers an accident in the kitchen with Alaïa
- Myrka Dellanos and the neckline is transparent and the got in trouble for the lack of bra
- Paralyzed the traffic to go out onto the street without support, today impact barefoot and without makeup
- Lili Estefan talks about the future of The Fat man and the Skinny face of the crisis of Univision and its layoffs