What you how to pass Alex Morganwhich, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a mother in April, the last days of your pregnancy? As confined by the COVID-19… and with the football in the middle!
The charismatic player american, who has spoken out to claim that women can “give birth accompanied by their partner and doula” even in times of coronavirushe has starred in a version very special #10touchchallenge next to her husband, the midfielder Servando Carrascoin the living room, both pass the roll of toilet paper to the foot, it always over a rope extended between two stools of wood.
In the video shared by Serva, married to the co-captain was the selection USED from 2014, Alex, who recently recorded a message for “las chicas del Levante” in perfect Spanish, exhibits a good touch despite his advanced state of gestation of a child.
The images of Alex Morgan have been included for the official account of women’s soccer UEFA in a post that compiles the activities of other referents like her in full quarantine domestic for the health emergency:
– Lucy Bronzenewest ‘Best Female Player of 2020’ by the BBC, he has trained his dog to do an obstacle course in the garden using their weights and balls training
– the barcelona Lieke MartensFIFA The Best and the Best Player in Europe in 2017, pelotea at home with your partner, Benjamin van Leer, also a footballer
– Amandine Henrythe ‘grand dame’ of women’s football, French, practicing control and technique in the garden
— UEFA Women’s Football (@WePlayStrong_) March 24, 2020
– Eunice Beckmannambassador UEFA #futfem and militant in the Cologne German, rehearses choreography to the rhythm of the music ‘kickass’
– Eugènie Le Sommerone of the major benchmark of women’s football, French, shines in the kitchen with a roll of toilet paper, with which he shoots.
PHOTO: CAPTURES VIDEO @WePlayStrong_