These weeks at home have allowed several people to learn new things; one of them, how to color your hair different colors without the use of dye or chemicals. With paper is the perfect solution. Follow the step-by-step.
The wicks of colors they are a great ally to give a touch of originality to the hair. These are very fashionable, and most currently, where girls and boys try new hobbies at home to not get bored. A good example of that is Dani Thorne, sister of the actress Bella Thorne. I have a rainbow in your hair!
While in some stores you will find these paints of all colors, but that can cause damage to your hair when you apply them, here we teach you how to dye your hair with crepe paper, a technique a lot more economical and does not harm the hair.
Steps to follow:
- Put the fire a saucepan and add a cup of water. Let the water hot but not boiling.
- When it is hot, pour the water in a container that does not serve, as it is going to stained with the crepe paper.
- Cut the crepe paper color you’ve chosen into small pieces and add it to the container. Place a good amount of paper so the colour is more intense.
- Stir with a spoon so that the ink will peel off much faster. And when it is, let this mixture sit for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Then put on some gloves and enter the tuft of hair in the bowl for 15 minutes. Past the time, remove the hair from there and wrap it with an old towel, because that will be totally dyed.
- Let it dry and then you’ll be able to notice the results.
You can have colored your hair many times a week you want, since this technique does not damage both the hair as well as the others. You must keep in mind that the lighter the base of the tuft of hair, more intense will be the color. If you do not like, with several washes it out right away the color.