The famous of the entertainment world and the music attract the gaze of both the audience as fans and fanatics, who do not cease to follow in the footsteps of the famous on the Internet. With this power of attraction, the actresses as
become the lures preferred by criminals online, according to the
report prepared by McAfee
where the protagonist of the series Gilmore Girls is positioned as the celebrity most dangerous to search on the Internet.
The criminals used the figures of renowned actors, musicians and comendiantes to create malicious websites to install malware or steal personal data. Alexis Bledel heads the list, followed by James Corden and the protagonist of
Game of Thrones
, Sophie Turner.
In addition to websites with malicious software, the names of Alexis Bledel and Sophie Turner are usually associated with the term torrent. According to the report of McAfee, the contents where the actresses tend to be available on streaming platforms, but their presence in the networks of interchange of archives (P2P) is often associated with downloads of pirated files that may contain malware.
“Users may not be fully aware of the searches do pose a risk, or understand the harmful effects when the personal information is compromised in exchange for access to their celebrities, movies, television programs or favorite music,” said Gary Davis, director of
the user of McAfee.
On this point, the recent advancement of
Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
added results to malicious content associated with the name of the actress
10 famous most dangerous on the Internet according to McAfee
- 1. Alexis Bidel: the protagonist of the series Gilmore Girls and The Handmaid?s Tale
- 2. James Corden: host of TV’s Late Late Show
- 3. Sophie Turner: the protagonist of Game of Thrones
- 4. Anna Kendrick: an actress of Twilight and Eclipse
- 5. Lupita Nyong: the protagonist of black Panther and Star Wars
- 6. Jimmy Fallon: TV presenter of the Tonight Show
- 10. Tessa Thompson: actress of Thor: Ragnarok