Salma Hayek has wanted to celebrate mother’s day in a different way. On your Instagram you are rewarded with a small reward, a cocktail of mango, coconut and rum. A drink that is half way between a soft serve ice cream and a slushie with alcohol. Salma is an expert on how to create this type of recipes. If you are thinking about give you a small prize or you want to begin to try these cocktails that point to the arrival of summer, take note of this recipe.
- 1 ripe mango
- Ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 glass of vegetable milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Mezcal salvation or rum
How to prepare the cocktail of mango, coconut and rum Salma Hayek
- The cocktail of Salma Hayek is prepared with a mexican drink, mezcal salvation, not to keep in the house, we can put rum or even tequila. When you have the coconut and the mango will be just as sweet.
- For this recipe, use a ripe mango. Peeling a mango is much more simple than it seems, and gives us a raw material of an exception.
- Cut the mango into small pieces and put it in the blender. Add the ice to give it that touch creamy between ice cream and granita.
- Salma adds coconut milk, but the tin seems to coconut oil. She says that thanks to this ingredient is that gives the fat to the drink.
- After incorporates a glass of vegetable milk of coconut. If we want to make it more lightweight, as he says, we can do without the coconut oil and put just milk.
- Adds sugar to enhance its taste. Without so much sweet as it would be good, will depend on how we like the cocktails.
- The last of the ingredients is alcohol, she uses Mezcal salvation, a typical drink of mexico. We can add rum or tequila, we will stay as well.
- Beat or blend it all together and serve well chilled. We can decorate with a few pieces of mango or giving it a hint of citrus with a touch of lemon.
To celebrate Mother’s day, enjoy an evening at home with a little bit of joy, or give us a small quirk, nothing better than a cocktail of fruit like this. This recipe is a real delight easy to prepare that you can’t let escape.