Tekashi 6ix9ine accused Billboard of manipulation to favor Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

0


While it is no secret that Billboard has been under scrutiny about their lists, this is perhaps the first time that we see an artist who calls directly. Since he released his new single “Gooba”, Tekashi 6ix9ine has accumulated views on YouTube and has been broadcast by the major streaming services as Apple Music and Spotify. Because of that, is expected to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 next week, but it seems that Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are about to take the first place with his simple charity, “Stuck With U”.

In a video despotricado posted on Instagram, 69 not only accused Billboard of manipulating the lists to deny him the post number 1, but also of doing something illegal in the process. Billboard is also selling CDs “Stuck With U” signed by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, which according to some people gives pop stars a competitive advantage.

Tekashi 6ix9ine did a survey asking fans if they are fun.

According to 6ix9ine did the right thing by himself, but now is trying to discover what they would do more than 19.2 million followers on Instagram if they were in your position. Associated with the King of New York and the popular commentator of hip hop DJ Akademiks has been blessed with the results of a recent survey that the rapper made in his Stories about Instagram. Surprisingly to many, the numbers do not reflect the hate he received during his oath in October.

The exact question made by 6ix9ine is the following: “If you were kidnapped, stolen, slept with their moms, they threatened your mother, you stole millions, you get caught on the phone trying to kill you, do you Snitch or Do Jail? Is it a good time?

Akademiks gave a breakdown more realistic of the two options he faced 6ix9ine, “A. MEDDLING returns home to win millions and be labeled as a RAT for life.

B. you Agree that you choose to be in that situation, you took part and sent it to a friend to commit crimes that they helped the gang and, in accordance with the codes of street under any circumstance is good, so be glad you get to 60 years and you go ” n * gga “??”

Tekashi 6ix9ine survey

Tekashi 6ix9ine survey

80% of respondents felt that they also would go from METICHES if they were in the same situation. The remaining 20% expressed the reasons for your answers in the comment sections below from your publication. Many of the comments focused on its continuous glorification of the acts of an informant, even in his new song “GOOBA”. Since its launch compassionate about a month ago, Tekashi has agreed to regularly your decision to betray the members of the gang Nine Trey Bloods sharing your fun images in 3D.

Many people feel that the rapper is just using the recent survey as a way of manipulating his fans. What do you think about this?

In addition, what side of the fence are you? How would you spend time in jail or you protegerías as it did Tekashi?