Lizzo has been to surprise us with his looks for the red carpet, but this time the detail in your manicure was what took our attention (and the world).
During the red carpet of the Brit Awards, they reward the best of music, the american singer Lizzo, took a distinctive design from Jeremy Scott for Moschino. It was an evening gown that looked like a wrapper of the chocolate Hersheys, in addition to this daring decision of costumes, add-ons were what really made the look memorable. From his pouch type clutch that looked like a bar of chocolate -which obviously played in front of the cameras – even his lipstick coffee, every aspect was successful, even your manicure which obviously was going with the topic but the detail that really smelled like chocolate it took us by surprise.
The nail artist based in New York, Eri Ishizu she’s been working with the singer for a while, being the creative behind the manicures that Lizzo took to the Grammy’s and the Met Gala, to mention a few. Through its official account of Instagram shared how you can achieve the manicure smell of chocolate that we made an impact.
- Put a base coat to prepare the nail, she used Nailkale Super Food Base Coat of Nails. Inc.
- Apply a coat of the color “I’m Fondue You” by Nails Inc. to make the wrapper at the base of the nail.
- Place the mold of acrylic and a bar of chocolate in 3D.
- Apply two coats of the color “100% Hot Chocolate” by Nails Inc. on the chocolate bar.
- Put aluminum foil to create the wrap by silver.
- Finish with a layer of “Retinol 45 Second Top Coat from Nails Inc. to seal all for sides.
Now we know what is the secret behind the smell of chocolate given off by the varnish brand Nails Inc, this is a very enjoyable option no excuses to not try it.