The artists will appear on the program to sing along to all the fans of the music of Disney
Disney prepares a new musical event for all the fans of their songs they can sing along to their favorite artists. The “Disney Family Singalong 2“it will be held next may 10.
This show will consist of that from home, what different actors and singers interpret some of the classic songs of Disney “The little Mermaid”, “Hercules”, “Tarzan”, among others, with the most recent as “Zootopia”.
Songs that will
- Shakira: “Try Everything” from “Zootopia”
- Idina Menzel and Ben Platt: “A Whole New World” from “Aladdin”
- Halsey – “Part of Your World” from “The little Mermaid”
- Rebel Wilson – “Poor Unfortunate Souls” from “The little Mermaid”
- Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, Donald Glover, and Walter Russell III – “Hakuna Matata” from “The Lion King”
- Keke Palmer – “Zero to Hero” from “Hercules”
- Chloe x Halle – “Almost There” from “The Princess and the Frog”
- Miguel: “Remember Me” of “Coconut”
- Julianne Hough, Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert: “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” and “Step in Time” from “Mary Poppins”
The first attempt of Disney to do a singalong with artists was a success; it was seen by 10 million people who were attracted by the presence of artists such as Ariana Grande or the entire cast of “High School Musical”.
The event will be broadcast next Sunday, may 10, on the dot of 18:00 hours from the City of Mexico, through the channel of
. You can also follow him on his
The aim of the show Disney is to create awareness among its millions of viewers to attend to the indications of the experts in health and “stay at home”, in addition to raising funds for those in need during the crisis caused by the pandemic COVID-19.
The donations you gather during the event will go for the organization Feeding America, which is dedicated to support and feed the people who live in shelters or in soup kitchens in the united States.