The list of 10 essential food of the diet sensation of the year. High in prolifenoles, tasty and full of benefits. The singer chose to lose more than 40 pounds, and is a global trend.
We all know that Adele dropped 45 kilos with a plan today, already famous so-called diet Sirtfood.
Created by two nutritionists, british (Aidan Goggins and Glen Matten), this regime is limit the calories and they all come from food high in polyphenols. It was almost a diet more, until the adopted and consecrated Adele.
“It is of a diet with a great marketing strategy. However, there is no secret -warns For You license in Nutrition Lucila Career (MN 5643 MP1618)- Includes two basic concepts to losing weight are include natural foods and a caloric deficit (the diet proposes 1000 kcal and then to 1500 kcal, which can be very little for many people)”.
But… What are polyphenols? The compounds of vegetal origin, with potent antioxidant properties that are found in many fruits and vegetables. According to the authors, could mimic the effects of fasting and exercise favoring the action of the sirtuínas, a protein that activates certain genes in protecting cells from stress, reducing inflammation, activating the metabolism and regulating the process of aging.
Key diet Sirtfood
While they are very beneficial to health, @lu_nutricion want to make something clear: “it is important to understand that not just any kind of food it is suitable for all over the world and the reality is that many fall in this type of strategies looking for a magical solution”.
And he adds: “The kind of food most suitable for a person is one that can be sustained over time, that is tailored to each individual and their clinical history, always accompanied by a professional. It is highly recommended to include foods high in polyphenols for their health benefits. But are not the only ones that we need to eat in the day for adequate nutrition”.
10 diet foods of Adele
- Vegetable very low in carbohydrates, high in water, fiber, vitamins and minerals (among these the potassium and vitamin A).
- Is the attributed functions antibacterial and antioxidant. Some studies indicate that help to prevent cardiovascular disease, control blood sugar levels and blood pressure, and improve digestion.
- In the last year juice has become very popular in the social networks, which is a good way to incorporate it but taking into account that does not have any magical property. It can be eaten raw or cooked, in salads, in soups and is ideal for making snacks healthy, which is sprinkled with some dip and vegetables.
- One of the so-called “superfoods” preferred by all. In addition of polyphenols can be noted is the contribution of fats, potassium, magnesium and copper.
- Is a food that is highly antioxidant and regulates blood pressure.
- Its content of theobromine and caffeine contribute to stimulating properties and have a positive influence on our mood.
- Its content of tryptophan, it is of vital importance for the synthesis of serotonin and melatonin which are involved in the modulation of mood, satiety and sleep.
- Other studies show benefits in cardiovascular health, in the improvement of cognitive functions and lipid profile.
Tips to incorporate:
- You can consume also your version in the dust, always checking that you do not have added sugar.
- Moderá the portion, and do not buy the kiosks full of sugar and additives and a little cocoa. True chocolate must be 75% cocoa or more! Remember that the lower the cocoa content, the higher content of sugar! You know that from bitter cocoa powder you can make your homemade version.
- High in healthy fats, fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Among these we can name: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, B-complex vitamins and calcium.
- Among its benefits we can mention to be antioxidant, improve the lipid profile and decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- I remember to activate them in order to improve the absorption of your nutrients!
- Is made from the leaves of green tea that are the subjected to a process of cultivation, drying and crushing until obtaining a fine powder, much more potent than green tea.
- Some of its benefits: it is an antioxidant, has antibacterial function and anti-viral, boosts the metabolism, is thermogenic, improves immune function, improves oral health, it has the potential of preventing cancer, its content in L-theanine creates a state of relaxation and stimulates cognitive function. It prevents cardiovascular diseases and improves the lipid profile.
- You can consume it in infusion: it is delicious with coconut milk. You can also use it in preparations of sweets, in the matte and in smoothies.
- It is one of the vegetables with the highest density nutrition (i.e. that provides many nutrients in a small amount) and belongs to the family of cruciferous vegetables.
- It contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals, including: Vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin K, potassium, copper, calcium, and magnesium. It is one of the vegetables with higher content of proteins.
- What you can consume in salads, in juices and in preparations salted. It is very rich to do so in the form of chips.
- Turmeric is a herbaceous plant and its main active component is curcumin. You can get fresh, in powder and in the form of supplements. This spice is what gives its characteristic color to the curry.
- Within its main benefits is notable to be anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and improve digestion.
- I recommend consuming it daily to spice up your meals.
- This spice is obtained from the bark of a tree.
- A number of studies indicate that it has antioxidant, antimicrobial anti-inflammatory and serve to improve the insulin resistance.
- You can use it in preparations of sweets, and sprinkle in some infusion.
- It is high in vitamin C, potassium, folic acid and fiber.
- It has antioxidant effects, prevents cardiovascular diseases and improves the absorption of iron.
9. Olive oil
- Is made from olives and is rich in fatty acids mono unsaturated.
- It is high in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory effects, improved cardiovascular health and be high in fat helps in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Consumilo in raw, I chose the one that is not mixed with other oils, that is extra virgin and first pressed in cold for its better nutritional quality. And posted your portion with a spoon for not stopping!
- Excellent food to add flavor to the meals. Contains vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium and selenium among other micronutrients.
- Some studies suggest that garlic contains antiviral properties, anti fungal antimicrobial and antiparasitic, a preventive effect on certain types of cancer and improve the metabolic syndrome.
- Its main active component, allicin, is released when you crush and grind the raw garlic. So if you want to take maximum advantage of their properties… you already know as you prepare it!