The star player, and current world champion, the Selection of the united States, Alex Morgan, lit up the social networks, by revealing a video of her new photo shoot for the magazine Sports Illustrated, which will be the protagonist of the cover of the next edition.
In the video piece, you can see the maximum romperredes in the history of the World posing in a bathing suit, two-piece, white in color.
Also read: Alex Morgan in a bikini, on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2019
Morgan has already been the image of the main cover of this magazine, in fact, prior to the world cup just in from France this summer, Alex did a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated along with some of his companions of the Selection in america, as Megan Rapinoe, Abby Dahl Kemper, and Crystal Dunn.
The player of 30 years was one of the great figures in the last World Cup in France, where he scored 6 annotations, which led her to be inside of the nominees to win the award for The Best FIFA.
The 12 finalists for the Best:
- Lucy Bronze (ING/Lyon)
- Julie Johnston Ertz (USA/Chicago Red Stars)
- Caroline Graham Hansen (NOR/Barcelona)
- Ada Stolsmo (NOR/Lyon)
- Amandine Henry (FRA/Lyon)
- Sam Kerr (AUS/Chicago Red Stars)
- ose Lavelle (USA/Washington Spirit)
- Vivianne Miedema (HOL/Arsenal)
- Alex Morgan (USA/Orlando Pride)
- Megan Rapinoe (USA/Reign FC)
- Wendie Renard (FRA/Lyon)
- Ellen White (ING/Manchester City).