The Hollywood actress, model and television presenter in the united states; also winner of a Prize Oscar, Halle Berry, has 53 years old but looks less than 30 years. What is their secret?, she knows how to take care of your perfect skin cinnamon.
Find out the latest in cuts and dyes it before anyone else, be part of our community in the Messenger of Facebook.
Recently, she gave the recipe to have a complexion like that of a treintañera, all thanks to the following trick of beauty.
The first secret of the actress is very simple, and consists in following all the steps of a good beauty routine: moisturize, tone and exfoliate your skin with natural ingredients and to always look radiant and perfect.
Berry released a perfect recipe for the quarantine and with ingredients I can easily find in the house, specifically in the kitchen.
“This potion brightens, tightens, reduces fine lines and highlight that natural glow and is super easy! to do,” commented the own winner of the Oscar.
Apart from the use of turmeric, another of the great secrets that Halle has followed for years is to spray rose water on your skin, to refresh skin.
– 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
– 2 tablespoons of green tea prepared.
– ½ Teaspoon of lemon juice.
– ¼ Cup of plain yogurt.
– Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
– Then, apply on the face a generous coat with a brush or small brush and leave to act for 3 minutes.
– Add a second layer and let it act for 10 minutes.
– Finally, rinse with abundant cold water and apply a moisturizer of your choice.
Benefits of turmeric for skin
– Turmeric is an ingredient that is excellent for removing stains, marks or scars characteristic of acne.
– It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
– Turmeric inhibits the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark spots and other types of hyperpigmentation.
– Promotes microcirculation within the skin, which will make your skin feel more strong and more smooth.
– Turmeric is full of antioxidants that neutralize these molecules, which damage the skin and reduce the effects of UV rays.
– Accelerates the production of collagen and increases the body’s ability to form new healthy tissue.
We recommend video: