During his career, Halsey has gone from writing songs in her room to perform in music festivals, the most important of the world. This year he made a collaboration with BTS, one of the bands most popular on the planet.
GET HOOKED TO RADIO PLANET LIVE FROM HERE
His 24 years, Halsey has become the role model of millions of people in the world. If you still don’t know much about this artist, here I leave some data that you should know of it. Take note!
1. Her real name is Ashley Frangipane. His stage name is an anagram of his first name, in addition to being the actual name of a street in Brooklyn. What a great!!!
HALSEY REMEMBERS THE END OF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH G-EAZY
2. She is the spokesperson for campaign for the prevention of teen suicide. When I was 17 years old, Halsey was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Then to be treated in a mental health center, the singer began to participate in campaigns of awareness and prevention of suicide such as ‘I’m Listening’, where it provides advice through calls.
3. Is defined as a feminist and each time you can defend the rights of women. Some years ago, Halsey gave an intense speech to more than 200 thousand protesters of the Women’s March in New York.
4. She is an advocate of social causes. It often uses its networks sociakes to talk about the positivity of the body, the community support LGTBQ, racial issues and sexism.
5. Not only is the owner of a powerful voice, but it is also very deft with the instruments. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Halsey said that he knew how to play at least at the intermediate level eight musical instruments. Among them are the violin, the guitar and the piano.
6. The artists who has influenced you musically are Nirvana, Amy Winehouse, The Cure, Coldplay, among others.
I wait tomorrow for the new release of this singer!