The singer Selena Gomez he released his album “Rare” a few months ago and it is still showing material to the delight of his followers. Up to the time he had published only three video clip “Lose you to love Me”, “Look at her now” and “Rare”.
This time the ex-girl of Disney premiered the music video for her song “Dance Again” and in your account of Instagram confessed, feeling strange, when presenting the song in difficult times by the coronavirus.
“It feels a little strange to release something so joyful in the midst of a moment so heavy for our world, but I also think that it is a good reminder that what we will overcome together” said the actress in her social network.
“For every purchase of the new merchadising “Dance Again” in my shop, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the relief Fund MusiCares COVID-19″reads to the end of the message of the former couple Justin Bieber.
As she recalls, “Rare” is the disk with which the singer Selena Gomez returned to the musicthen in 2016, decided to cancel his world tour and more activities after being diagnosed with lupus.
● Coronavirus in Spain: confirm deaths of 11 peruvian
● Peru: music and theatre events to view via streaming
● This is what you should never do at the time to clean and disinfect your home
● Tokyo 2020 already has a date estimated for 2021
● Reporter flees in vivo after spotting a herd of bison
Selena Gomez assumed his new tattoo on social networks