Around 7 pm this Thursday, 9, after having unlocked kilometer 25 of the BR-101, in Joinville, protesters closed the lane again towards Curitiba. Moment was celebrated with fireworks and prayer.
The total interdiction, carried out by the stoppage of truck drivers, lasted about a few minutes, according to a record by Arteris Litoral Sul, the concession’s concession.
At 20:00, only the right lane was still blocked and there was a three-kilometer queue at the site. An hour later, traffic was normalized. The right lane, towards Curitiba, remains blocked.
In Garuva, where there are also protesters, there are no blockades.
Check the moment when the lane is blocked
– “I never had any intention of attacking any of the Powers”, says Bolsonaro in an official note
– Gasoline is sold at R$ 5.99 per liter at a gas station in Joinville; Procon will monitor prices
– After blockade by protesters, fuel distributor in Guaramirim is released
– Understand how stoppage of truck drivers can affect production in Joinville industries
Receive news straight on cell phone entering the groups of The Joinville Municipality. Click on the preferred option:
Whatsapp | telegram
• Enjoy and subscribe to the channel of YouTube