News is now available on all platforms
The game F1 2021 is finally receiving an atualization which does not only bring corrections and minor adjustments, in the new update a codemasters is adding to the racing game a new circuit, this is the Autódromo Internacional do Algarve or also known as Circuito de Portimão, which hosted the Grand Prix of Portugal and will be available in all modes.
From now on the game will also feature a Aston Martin as a safety car, the new vehicle was included in the category to take turns with Mercedes-Benz during the circuits held in the 2021 season, the year that marks the return of the construction company to the tracks.
Other news that we can highlight is the Improved multiplayer connection on Xbox, besides the in-game vehicle balancing as the real Formula 1 season unfolds, more changes were made to fix bugs and bring more stability to the game.
Check out all the notes from the 1.10 update below:
– Continues after advertising –
- Portimão has been added to the tracks available in all modes.
- The performance of the F1 2021 vehicle was aligned with the actual season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- The Aston Martin safety car has been added to the tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Fixed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player careers
- Fixed an issue where the MFD could show up when tire wear reaches 20% increments
- Fixed an issue where users could not enter pits with badly worn engine components when using the assistant steer
- The race strategy practice program is now locked in standard fuel mode to bring it into line with race regulations.
- Fixed an issue when adjusting the HDR nit peak, it would not show a change in the images
- Fixed crash when exiting front-end after negotiating a two-player career contract
- Fixed a crash when viewing leaderboards after retiring from a league
- Dazzle Camouflage Helmet Now Displays Correctly
- Fixed crash when renegotiating with current team after a two-player career reset
- Fixed an issue where the ERS toggle entry was not recognized
- General stability improvements
- Several small fixes
ANALYSIS: F1 2021 Deluxe Edition: better than ever, but the same as always
Codemasters annual game refines work in several aspects, but lacks new features that justify the higher price
Are you thinking of buying a product online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons in the main stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.