O ator Marcelo Serrado, que apoiou o impeachment contra a ex-presidenta Dilma Rousseff e participou de manifestações com a camiseta de Sérgio Moro, disse na manhã desta segunda-feira (13), pelo Twitter, que não votou em Bolsonaro. Some of his followers did not believe or did not exonerate him from the election of the current president. See some answers at the bottom of the page.
1. CPI jurists will point out Bolsonaro’s crimes during the pandemic in 200 pages
2. Under Bolsonaro, Yanomami has the highest rate of child malnutrition deaths in the country
3. VIDEO – “I think I got covid again and didn’t even know about it,” Bolsonaro tells supporters
4. Lula has 19th favorable decision in court
5. Enemy of charisma, Luciano Huck does poorly on Domingão and the web asks for Faustão’s return
Marcelo Serrado also said he lost followers for saying he voted for Haddad in 2018 and questioned how anyone still believes in Bolsonaro.
“Good morning, loves! Last week I lost almost 15 thousand people who follow me because I said I voted for the teacher and I’m against it! Phew, it gave a relief !! Now what amazes me is that these 15 thousand still believe, how to explain ????”, wrote the actor.
Good morning loves! 🌷 Last week I lost almost 15,000 people who follow me because I said I voted for the teacher and I’m against it! Phew , it was a relief !!👍 Now what amazes me is that these 15 thousand still believe , how can I explain ????🤷🏻♂️😳