The site GamesRadar announced last Tuesday (23) the winners of The Golden Joystick Awards 2021, one of the top gaming awards in the industry.
The highlight was for Resident Evil Village, which came out the winner in four categories, including Game of the Year.
This year also featured special categories, which awarded dark souls as the Best Game of All Time, and PC as the Best Hardware of All Time.
Check out all the winners of the 2021 Golden Joystick Awards:
- Game of the Year – Resident Evil Village
- Best Narrative – Life is Strange: True Colors
- Best Multiplayer – It Takes Two
- Best Audio – Resident Evil Village
- Best Visual Design – Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Best Expansion – Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island Expansion
- Mobile Game of the Year – League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Best Gaming Hardware – PS5
- Best Indie Game – death’s door
- Studio of the Year – Capcom
- Best Performance – Maggie Robertson (Lady Dimitrescu)
- Breakthrough Award – Housemarque
- Best Game Community – Final Fantasy 14
- ‘Still Playing’ Award – Final Fantasy 14
- PC Game of the Year – hitman 3
- Nintendo Game of the Year – Metroid Dread
- Xbox Game of the Year – Psychonauts 2
- PlayStation Game of the Year – Resident Evil Village
- Most Expected Game – Elden Ring
- Critics’ Choice Award – deathloop
- Best Hardware Ever – PC
- Best Game Ever – dark souls
The next big industry award will be the The Game Awards 2021, which takes place on December 9th.
Resident Evil Village, Deathloop and more are on sale at Magalu, check out! If you buy through our links, the Young Nerd can earn commissions.