Nuuvem, a Brazilian store that sells digital games and prepaid cards for PC and consoles, started Black Week 2021 with discounts of up to 95% on thousands of titles in the catalogue. The offerings, which began this Wednesday (24) and end on December 3, include names such as Resident Evil Village, Deathloop, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, among others. Purchases also guarantee cashback that can be used to lower future purchases at the store. See, below, the main Black Friday 2021 promotions on Nuuvem.
🎮 Black Friday 2021 has games on sale for PlayStation, Nintendo and more
Nuuvem brings offers on thousands of titles in the catalog during Black Week 2021, including Resident Evil Village — Photo: Divulgação/Capcom
PC games are Nuuvem’s main flagship and allow activation on platforms such as Steam and Origin. This Black Friday season brings opportunities to buy titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order cheaper. As there are many games on offer, Nuuvem has a public spreadsheet with everything that is on sale. You can access it at https://www.nuuvem.com/planilha-publica.
- Resident Evil Village – From R$179.99 to R$79.99 (55%);
- Deathloop – From R$249.99 to R$109.99 (55%);
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition – From $129.99 to $64.99 (50%);
- GTA 5: Premium Online Edition – From R$66.66 to R$33.33 (50%);
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – From BRL 239.00 to BRL 119.50 (50%);
- Mortal Kombat 11 – From BRL 159.99 to BRL 29.99 (81%);
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – From R$199.00 to R$73.63 (63%);
- Dark Souls 3: Deluxe Edition – From R$227.90 to R$113.95 (50%);
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: Ultimate Edition – From R$299.90 to R$47.98 (84%);
- DOOM Eternal – From R$199.00 to R$49.75 (75%);
Nintendo Switch owners can turn to Nuuvem as an official way to buy games for the console. The store even offers the possibility of installment purchases in up to four interest-free installments on the card. Some of the platform’s top exclusives are Black Friday discounts, including Super Mario Odyssey and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and other Nintendo Switch games are on offer this Black Friday, with an installment option — Photo: Disclosure/Monolith Soft
- Super Mario Odyssey – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%);
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%) ;
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%);
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%);
- Bravely Default 2 – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%);
- Kirby Star Allies – From R$299.00 to R$209.30 (30%);
- 1-2-Switch – From BRL 249.00 to BRL 149.40 (40%).
Nuuvem does not sell PlayStation and Xbox game keys yet, but those who want to renew their subscriptions to services like PlayStation Plus and Xbox Game Pass have the opportunity to pay cheaper. See below:
PS Plus is a required service to play PlayStation games online and offers free games on a monthly basis — Photo: Disclosure/PlayStation
- PS Plus: 12-month subscription – From R$199.90 to R$133.20 (33%);
- 3-month Xbox Game Pass for PC + EA Play – From R$89.99 to R$59.30 (33%);
With information from cloud