– Born and raised in Curicica, in the West Zone of Rio de Janeiro, he currently lives in Portugal.
– Surfed for the first time at age 5, with his father.
– The nickname Scooby comes from childhood, when friends called him that because he talks fast and looks like the dog from the cartoon “Scooby-Doo”.
– He has three children with actress Luana Piovani and has the children’s names tattooed on his chest: Liz, Bem and Dom.
BBB22: Pedro Scooby has three children with actress Luana Piovani — Photo: Instagram
– He set up a skateboard rink as a gift for his kids in his backyard.
– Arlindo Cruz composed “O surfista e o sambista” for him. Pedro even shares the vocals of the song with the singer.
– He loves to ride a horse: “At 5 years old, surfing came into my life and, at 6, came the horse”.
BBB22: Pedro Scooby likes to ride horses — Photo: Instagram reproduction
– He had an accident in Nazaré in 2017, which left him with a scar on his head, which is visible whenever he shaves his hair.
– He has a vegetable garden at home and shares the care of the plants with his wife, actress and model Cintia Dicker.
BBB22: Pedro Scooby shares the care of the garden with his wife, model Cintia Dicker – Photo: reproduction Instagram
– He commanded the program “Pedro vai pro mar”, on Canal OFF, where he showed his life surfing giant waves around the world.
Meet Pedro Scooby, participant of ‘BBB22’
Want to stalk? #RedeBBB gives you the @:
👉 Instagram: @pedroscooby
👉 Facebook: /pedroscooby
👉 TikTok: @pedroscooby
+ Big Day Marathon: Ana Clara, Rafa Kalimann and Rhudson Victor live the release of the list of BBB participants