Infinix has just made official a new entry-level phone, the Infinix Hot 12 Play. It features a huge 6.82″ LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. The screen also supports 90 Hz refresh rate which should help keep browsing more fluid. In addition, there is an 8MP front-facing lens for selfies.
Looking at the back, the Infinix Note 12 Play works with a dual set of cameras. In practice, there is a 13MP main lens along with a 2MP AI sensor. Under the hood, the Unisoc T610 chipset is present alongside 4GB of RAM. However, those who need more performance can virtually expand this to up to 7GB.
Certainly, one of the great highlights of this model is its huge 6,000 mAh battery. There’s 64GB of native storage expandable via microSD card, Android 12 ready to go and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. In addition, the user will be able to choose between Racing Black, Horizon Blue, Champagne Gold and Daylight Green colors.
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD, HD+ resolution, 90 Hz rate
- Chipset: Unisoc T610
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Rear camera: 13 MP (Main, f/1.8) + depth
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Dimensions: 171 x 78 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 209 g
- Battery: 6,000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Extras: 4G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, rear fingerprint reader, P2 connector, expansion with MicroSD cards of
- Available colors: black, green, blue and gold
- Operating System: Android 11, under XOS 10
The new Infinix Hot 12 Play will arrive on May 30th in India for INR 8,499.